- Genomewide association study of peanut allergy reproduces association with amino acid polymorphisms in HLA-DRB1 (2017) more
- Practical Use of Methods for Imputation of HLA Alleles from SNP Genotype Data (2016) more
- LASSO model selection with post-processing for a genome-wide association study data set (2011) more
- Resampling procedures to identify important SNPs using a consensus approach (2011) more
- Model selection procedures for high dimensional genomic data (2010) more
A quasi-birth-and-death (QBD) process is a two-dimensional Markov chain where one of the variables can only jump up or down one step. My project focuses on the properties of the stationary distributions of such processes.
|2011 - PhD Graduate - "Quasi-birth-and-death processes with an infinite phase space"|