- I have just started a new position as an ARC DECRA Research Fellow at Monash. Website to move soon.
- My research interests centre around discrete geometry and geometric graph theory.
- Previously I worked with Charl Ras at the University of Melbourne on Steiner tree related algorithms.
- Before that I was a postdoc in the Algorithms Research Group at Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- In 2014 I obtained my PhD in maths at the University of Melbourne under the supervision of David
Wood, who is now at Monash University.
- Together with Helmut Alt, Jens Schmidt and David Wood, I was awarded a Go8/DAAD Joint Research Co-Operation Scheme grant for 2011/2012.
- I completed 'Phase I' at the Berlin Mathematical School.
- You may have met me at one of the following conferences or workshops:
3rd Annual Workshop on Geometry and Graphs (Barbados),
Utrecht Combinatorics Workshop (University of Utrecht),
MDS Workshop: Order and Geometry (TU Berlin),
MDS Summer School: Order and Geometry (Döllnsee),
MCW19 (Charles University),
AMSI Workshop: Mathematics of Transport Networks (Monash),
AMSI Workshop: Optimisation in Industry (RMIT),
MCW18 (Charles University),
EGC2011 (Alcalá de Henares),
Geometric Graph Theory (EPFL),
Bernoulli Conference on DCG (EPFL),
- Thoughts on Barnette's Conjecture, with Helmut Alt, Jens M. Schmidt and David R. Wood, Australas. J. Combin. 64(2) (2016), 354-365.
- Empty pentagons in point sets with collinearities, with János Barát, Vida Dujmović, Gwenaël Joret, Ludmila Scharf, Daria Schymura, Pavel Valtr and David R. Wood, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 29 (2015), no. 1, 198-209.
- Progress on Dirac's conjecture, with David R. Wood, Electron. J. Combin. 21 (2014), no. 2, Paper 12.
- Which point sets admit a k-angulation?, with Jens M. Schmidt and David R. Wood, J. Comput. Geom. 5 (2014), no. 1.
- On the general position subset selection problem, with David R. Wood, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 27 (2013), no. 4, 1727-1733.
- On the connectivity of visibility graphs, with Attila Pór, Pavel Valtr and David R. Wood, Discrete Comput. Geom. 48 (2012), no. 3, 669-681.
- Unit distance graphs with ambiguous chromatic number, Electron. J. Combin. 16 (2009), no. 1, Note 31.
- A dense distance 1 excluding set in R3, with D. Coulson, Austral. Math. Soc. Gaz. 34 (2007), no. 2,
Here is my PhD Thesis. Here are some lp_solve files related to a conjecture of Kleitman and Pinchasi (see Chapter 6). Note this is not the latest version. For that, see my paper Bichromatic lines in the plane and related files above.